Search Past Posts

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Harper is Here!

If we're friends on Facebook, this is totally old news because Harper Kate made a very timely arrival on her due date last week! Yes, the same day I was lamenting the fact that I was still pregnant in this post.

Harper Kate - August 7, 2013 - 8 lbs 9 oz - 21 1/4" long



I've been meaning to post her birth story on here all week, but we're all still in major adjustment mode over here, so it just hasn't made its way to the top of the To Do list yet. I did finally get pictures uploaded on my computer, so that's a start!


To hold you over in the meantime, here's a link to my fantastic photographer sister's blog post about our sweet girl!


I'll be back soon(ish) with the birth story and a complete picture overload!

No comments: