Search Past Posts

Friday, December 30, 2011

5 Years!


I love love love this man.

I’m so thankful that I finally gave in to his pursuit over six years ago.


I still remember being stunned on the gorgeous day in May of 2006 that he got down on one knee at Waterwall Park in Houston to ask me to be his wife.


And I will never forget saying “I do” in front of our family and friends on December 30, 2006, the best day of my life. I thought our wedding was beautiful, but I think our marriage is even more so.


He is the funniest, hardest working, most generous and faithful man I know. I love the life we’ve built together, but mostly I just love HIM.


While our marriage isn't perfect, I know we're perfect for each other. Happy FIFTH anniversary, Matt!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 5th anniversary!!

Kendra Cordero said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm so thankful to have friends like you two. :) I hope you have a great day!