Follow by Email

Search Past Posts

Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

 

The kids are still napping (which I'm obviously loving), so here's what else I'm LOVING today:

Sophie Kinsella: Her new book, I've Got Your Number is SO stinking cute. It's mindless chick lit and made for a fun, quick read.


Our Keurig: Landon hasn't been sleeping well (more teeth?), which means that I haven't been sleeping well either. Enter the best invention ever (and thanks to my mom, who passed hers on to us when she got a new one). I never made coffee with our regular coffee pot (partly because so much ended up wasted, but mostly because I never knew how to do it. Embarrassing I know.), but this little genius makes it possible for me to make just one cup with the push of a button. Good morning, Mocha Coconut!


The Paper Bag Princess: This is one of my favorite pieces of kiddie lit, so when I found it at the library I knew I had to borrow it for bedtime reading (Avery's, not mine, duh). I really do need to just buy it; it's classic.



My new phone: Hallelujah! I'm so glad AT&T lets me get a new phone every two years because it seems like that's about the maximum amount of time I can keep a phone alive. Mine was on the verge of death, so yay for my HTC Freestyle! But what is up with the vast majority of new phones requiring a data plan? I DO NOT WANT ONE! Really, all I want from my phone is to be able to call, text, and take a decent(ish) picture. I don't have enough self-control to have the internet at my fingertips everywhere I go, which reminds me that I loved this blog post that I read today.


These guys: I'm so glad that summer vacation will be here in less than a month, so Matt gets to hang out with us every day! Woohoo!


Annnndddd naptime's over. Happy Wednesday!


3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Visiting from What I'm Loving Wednesday! That book looks adorable--I'm going to have to check it out!

~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

Alyssa said...

Are Keurig's not the absolute best!? I love ours!! It's so much better to be able to make a single cup instead of a whole pot! And the flavors are delicious!

Jamie Butts said...

Okay. So, your family picture is amazing. And, I thought we were the only people on the planet who didn't want a fancy data plan with our phones... I'm not sure that will even been an option much longer, huh? Love to you, friend!