Search Past Posts

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

23 Weeks




Pregnancy Highlights
 
How Far Along: 23 weeks
Size of baby: A little over 11 inches long and 1 pound, the size of a large mango
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 5 lbs (but I have a feeling that number will be going way up at my appointment next week)
Maternity Clothes: Yes. I really hate maternity pants though. Why can they not make them so they actually stay up?!?
Gender: We're having a GIRL! Harper Kate :)
Movement: This girl moves a LOT. I can actually see my stomach moving already.
Sleep: Yes, please. I need it. I can't fall asleep before 1 am and then I spend the whole day exhausted.
What I miss: Having properly fitting clothing to wear.
Cravings: Carbs. Oh my goodness, I don't even want to admit how many types of bread are currently in our refrigerator. After our trip to Panera for breakfast a couple weeks ago I remembered how much I love cinnamon bagels. Oops.
Symptoms: I'm not feeling so awesome this week. I've been sewing like crazy, and that's not helping the back situation. Plus this current growth spurt is killing me. I just really feel pregnant right now.
Best Moment this week: Getting Avery/Harper's closet much more under control today! The whole room sharing thing is going to take some organizational creativity, but I feel a lot better about it now.

1 comment:

Jamie Butts said...

That's amazing you've only gained 5 pounds. Good thing I don't blog my stats. :) Congrats on the girl!! You look great!!