Search Past Posts

Saturday, April 27, 2013

25 Weeks


Landon wanted to pose, too. Also, I take full responsibility for the messy bathroom. Yikes.

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 25 weeks (and three days, oops!)
Size of baby: About 13.5 inches long and a a pound and a half, the size of an average rutabaga (which means absolutely nothing to me seeing as how I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even be able to identify a rutabaga in the produce section)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 14 lbs. Yes, we're in the middle of a very large growth spurt.
Maternity Clothes: Yes. I really hate maternity pants though. Why can they not make them so they actually stay up?!?
Gender: We're having a GIRL! Harper Kate :)
Movement: This girl moves a LOT. She makes my stomach dance. That creeps me out a little. 
Sleep: I'm really working on going to bed earlier than midnight.
What I miss: Having properly fitting clothing to wear. Not feeling like a whale.
Cravings: Carbs. Sugar. Dairy. Anything terrible for me. I know.
Symptoms: A huge belly, occasional heartburn, back pain (although that's pretty much under control again), a massive appetite
Best Moment this week: Personalizing the minky for Harper's tag blanket (that is inevitably at the bottom of my sewing list but has at least been started!) and picking out the fabric for her bedding

1 comment:

Meredith's Master's Blog said...

I'm Peru sure when i read that my baby was the size of a rutabaga i googled what that was and what it looked like haha! You look great... Glad things are going well!! :)