Search Past Posts

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Well, well, well.

I'm procrastinating via blog at this current moment.

Avery's at Mother's Day Out, so Landon and I are just chilling in the living room. That boy really wants to crawl. He wants to crawl so much that he's not much interested in napping this morning.

So my To Do list is calling me, but he's not cooperating.

Maybe I should just start by taking a shower.

Anyway, the point of this post is this:

I have blogs to write in the near future and I need to hold myself accountable by previewing.
  • Landon's 7 month update (um, over a week late)
  • Avery's 2.5 year update (only two days late [so far])
  • Handmade Christmas
  • New Year's celebrations and non-resolutions
  • Recipes
  • Organizing before and afters
There are more running through my head, but until things calm down around here (who am I kidding?), those will have to wait.

Only two more weeks of soccer though, and Matt will be done with the musical in a month, so there is a light peeking through, right? Right?!?

Well, I hope you enjoyed this worthless excuse of an update. I'm off to the shower. Not that you needed to know that. I should just stop typing now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Great filler post! I have a million things I want to blog too, but usually am blank when I find the time (probably anticipating that someone will interrupt me). Looking forward to your posts.