Search Past Posts

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pictorial Weekend Update

I'm just checking in with some pictures from the weekend. I wish I had a more substantial post for today, but 1) I have too much to do, 2) I don't have anything substantial to say, and 3) I just don't feel like thinking much beyond posting some pictures.

So here you go!

"Unusual Day" at school means that Avery gets to dress herself!

Kids Movie Night at church on Friday night

Camila's baby shower Saturday morning

Kendra with her mom and sister

Hostesses with the gorgeous mama! Debbie, Cindy, Mom, and me

Strolling through the Walk the Light art festival

Dinner at Matt's! This kid loves cheerios and cheese.

Avery makes goofy faces like this all the time! She's a total ham.

Grandaddy is totally entertaining

Zoo trip with Jacob, Candace, and Ricky!

Napless mornings make for a VERY sleepy Landon

Checking out the giraffes with Ricky

Landon wants in with the big kids

Cheetah!

Worn out. Although this was BEFORE Avery's major afternoon meltdowns. Good times.

Spontaneous dinner in the back yard. Who needs patio furniture?!? Okay, maybe it just makes us white trash. It was a gorgeous day though, so I don't even care.

I get to see Mary Poppins tonight with some of my favorite people. Dinner at Razzoo's and a musical at Bass Hall? Not a shabby Tuesday at all!

No comments: