Search Past Posts

Blog Archive

Monday, July 2, 2012

Ranger Game

The other day I was whining about not being able to find a dresser to refinish, and I found the best deal the next day. In the post before that I complained about only having gone to two Ranger games this season, and we got to go to one last night! Maybe I should complain on this thing more often!

Kidding.

So my parents took ALL of us to see the Rangers take on Oakland last night. "All" meaning my two brothers, sister, sister-in-law, niece, and sister's boyfriend. We were missing Brittany because she had to work, but getting that many of us together at one time is quite an accomplishment (especially since Allison was just home for the weekend from her internship in Oregon)!



















We ended our winning streak with a sad loss, but 1) we got to see Yu Darvish pitch, 2) we had a great time, and 3) the kids crashed on the way home and both stayed asleep when we transferred them to their beds. Minus the nasty cricket infestation at the ballpark, I'd call the evening a success.

1 comment:

Megan Card said...

Look like y'all had FUN!

I miss living close to the ballpark. Watching the Rangers on TV just isn't quite the same :(