Search Past Posts

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

26 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 26 weeks
Size of baby: About 14 inches long and a pound and two-thirds
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 14 lbs. Yes, we're in the middle of a very large growth spurt.
Maternity Clothes: Yes. And thanks to sweet friends, I have some more to choose from since they let me borrow their stashes!
Gender: We're having a GIRL! Harper Kate :)
Movement: This girl moves a LOT. And she hangs out on the right side basically all the time. Feeling her move is one of the only things I truly like about pregnancy. 
Sleep: I'm really working on going to bed earlier than midnight. I did better about it this week! Except last night. Shhh.
What I miss: Having properly fitting clothing to wear. Not feeling like a whale.
Cravings: Carbs. Sugar. Dairy. I guess I shouldn't be surprised about the weight gain, haha. 
Symptoms: Well besides a huge belly, I've officially hit the need-to-pee-every-hour stage. Yippee for that.
Best Moment this week: Hmm. I can't really complain, but I can't pinpoint a best moment for this week either. I will say though that I've been reminded especially this week about how grateful I am for all three of my kids (all three sounds so weird to say!). My heart is really heavy for a sweet family in our community who just lost their precious baby Coleman shortly after he was born. Their faith and testimony has been so powerful, but it doesn't make it any easier to understand. So today I'm choosing to just be thankful and enjoy these little baby kicks and cranky bigger kids because tomorrow isn't promised.

1 comment:

Elle said...

You are seriously the cutest preggo ever!!