Search Past Posts

Monday, November 29, 2010

14 Weeks

I'm totally stealing this pregnancy update format from Kelly's Korner. And I figured the start of the second trimester is as good a time as any to start the updates! 
Just for the record, I'm pretty sure I was this size with Avery at 24 weeks. (See pic below.) Yikes.
Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 14 weeks
Size of baby: About 3.5 inches, the size of a lemon
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Nothing yet (as of my last appointment; I'll know more on Thursday)
Maternity Clothes: Don't need them yet! I have worn a couple of my long-sleeved maternity tees because they were the color I needed and you can't even tell they're maternity. Does that count?
Gender: We'll find out (hopefully) in January
Movement: None that I can feel so far, but the baby was super active on the last ultrasound
Sleep: I'm sleeping okay for now (I'm definitely not big enough yet to be uncomfortable; I know I'll get there though!)
What I miss: Coca-cola (I'm doing everything in my power to avoid kidney stones this time around), the option to drink Chuy's margaritas, Mexican food (I have a huge aversion to it right now!)
Cravings: Nothing really, just whatever makes me not want to vomit
Symptoms: The morning sickness is (knock on wood) getting much better, but I'm still pretty tired
Best Moment this week: Picking out names (wouldn't you like to know!)

24 weeks with Avery

No comments: