Search Past Posts

Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

You'll have to excuse the cliche title, but I finally got motivated enough to put the ornaments on the tree last night. And also, Home Alone 2: Lost in New York never stops being funny.

Ah, the mantel with our (very spaced out) stockings. The blocks say "peace," yo.

My adorable little Texas Rangers Santa hat thief.

Ignore the blur. I had to turn off the flash because the tree just doesn't look very pretty when the lights aren't on. We're getting a new (smaller) one next year.

The ornaments on the sconces were Matt's idea.

Our Christmafied bookshelves. Who can figure out which piece is already missing (because it was her instant favorite and I have no idea where she left it) from Avery's new nativity set?

The end. I don't have all that much Christmas decor. It's too much to store and get out and put up every year. That's the Scrooge in me talking. But I like what we have, and Christmas isn't about the decorations anyway, right? Right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the first Home Alone!! I know what you mean about Christmas decor. I don't even think I decorated last year. =\