Search Past Posts

Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

29 Weeks

 
(If I look tired in this picture, it's because, well, I am.)
 Pregnancy Highlights
 
How Far Along: 29 weeks
Size of baby: A little over 15 inches long and two and a half pounds (the size of a butternut squash)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 17 lbs. (give or take a few; I don't own a scale, so I'm going by my last appointment)
Maternity Clothes: I'm in mostly maternity clothes because I don't want to stretch out my "real" clothes, but I still wear some regular tops.
Gender: We're having a boy! Introducing.... Landon Matthew. :)
Movement: I feel lots of movement all the time; surely he can't be as active as Avery, right? I think I might be in trouble. You can seriously see my belly moving now, and it still creeps me out!
Sleep: I'm sleeping okay for now once I actually get to sleep. I might be busting out the body pillow soon though!
What I miss: Being skinny :) Okay, so that's a little vain. Sorry.  
Cravings: I have a major sweet tooth these days. And I crave milk. Seriously, I'm drinking more milk than Avery.
Symptoms: I have to pee like all the time. TMI, but annoyingly true.
Best Moment this week: Getting Landon's furniture moved into his room! It'll be painted this week, but we needed to move the baby furniture out of Avery's room so we could move her to her big girl bed (which has been a huge success, btw!).


Matt and I are going to register today at Babies R Us and Target, essentially so we can have a list of baby things we need to buy, but mostly so we can get the registry completion discount closer to the due date. I'm excited to look at baby things again! Good thing we don't need much because I think I would definitely go a little overboard if we did. :)

1 comment:

Kati said...

You look great!!