Search Past Posts

Blog Archive

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Weekend Picture Recap

We had a fantastic Easter weekend!

On Friday night we went to the Good Friday service at church. I actually babysat Avery and two of her little friends in the nursery, so we spent most of the evening playing on the playground. The girls had so much fun going down the slides and getting themselves dirty! I didn't take my camera though. :(

Saturday included a trip to Lowe's, lunch at Chick-Fil-A, an Easter egg hunt, a couch nap, and yardwork.


Daddy's little shopping buddy

I'm ready!!



Who won the egg hunt for the 0-3 category? This girl!!





Hunting eggs is hard work!

Completely cranky worn out

Saturday nap replacement = watching Tangled

Scratch that. Saturday nap inducer = watching Tangled

Front yard finished right before dark. Good timing :)

Testing out Matt's improvised watering can
So proud of their newly planted flowers!

Easter Sunday was a relaxing but full day of church breakfast, the service, lunch with lots of family, and Skyping with even more family.

Happy Easter!

Easter Basket Loot: sidewalk chalk and Sesame Street coloring book and crayons

Hanging out with Amy!

Uncle Nick is such a pushover...

Today's entertainment: singing the ABCs at the top of her lungs into a plastic pot.



Ring Around the Rosies (aka taking captive whoever will fall for her never-ending game)

Story time!

Ending a very full day by Skyping with NeNe, Pop Pop, and Aunt Carrie before bed. Goodnight!

On a totally unrelated note, my sister comes home on Thursday!!!

And I'm pretty sure that Matt fell asleep putting Avery to bed. I'm gonna go check on him. And if I can get this house straightened up soon, I'll be in bed before ten. Sweet!

I hope you had a great weekend celebrating Christ's resurrection!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love her outfit for the egg hunt, and that pic of her with the basket. Sounds like a fun and busy weekend.