Search Past Posts

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

29 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 29 weeks
Size of baby: Over 15 inches long and two and a half pounds (the size of a butternut squash)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 19 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Yes in everything. And I am SOOOO thankful for my awesome friends who are letting me borrow so many clothes! Shout out to Kendra, Kyndra, Whitney, Julia and Brooke!
Gender: We're having a GIRL! Harper Kate :)
Movement: Baby girl moves a LOT. And she hangs out on the right side basically all the time.
Sleep: I guess I'm sleeping better now that Kendra made me try her monstrosity of a pregnancy pillow. Seriously, that thing is bigger than I am! It's like sleeping in a cocoon. It also helps that we got our A/C fixed so I'm not waking up drenched in sweat. Lovely visual, I know.
What I miss: Not needing to pee every hour. Really, it's getting out of hand.
Cravings: Carbs. Sugar. Dairy. I guess I shouldn't be surprised about the weight gain, haha. 
Symptoms: A big ol' belly. Occasional heartburn. A sore back when I spend too much time on the floor cutting fabric. But overall, I'm really feeling pretty good right now!
Best Moment this week: Moving the crib into Avery and Harper's room! Landon got his big boy bed (more on that later), so we finally got that thing moved. And my mom and I finally decided on coordinating bedding fabrics, so it should come together soon! Oh, and last night Avery and I worked on consolidating (and getting rid of) half of the clothes in her dresser, so Harper officially has her own drawers. I think I'm finally figuring out that we're running out of time to get everything ready, so I'm starting to really think about it now. (It's funny how I'm just now thinking about this stuff 11ish weeks out when Avery's room was practically ready the week after I found out she was a girl, haha.)

I have a real post to get to soon, but right now I have to go take care of some Etsy orders! My poor little blog is so neglected. :) 

No comments: