Search Past Posts

Friday, July 5, 2013

35 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 35 weeks (only 5-ish to go!)
Size of baby: Over 18 inches long and five pounds (the size of a honeydew melon)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 30 lbs. People either think I look tiny or huge, and everyone feels the need to make some sort of comment about my size. I will never understand why people think someone's pregnancy is a pass to make weight comments when they would never make them otherwise. So unless you're in the you-look-tiny-for-being-due-in-a-month camp, just don't say anything. It's for your own good at this point. 
Maternity Clothes: Yes. And some of them are getting a little snug, oh my goodness. I really don't remember feeling this big with the first two.
Gender: We're having a GIRL! Harper Kate :)
Movement: Baby girl moves a LOT. And now she's getting big, so it's actually painful.
Sleep: I sleep okay (as in I can go all night without getting up to go to the bathroom), but every morning I wake up with a very sore back.
What I miss: Not needing to pee every thirty minutes. Really, it's getting out of hand.
Cravings: I'm actually not really craving anything these days (unless you count the corn casserole that I couldn't stop eating at the 4th of July party tonight!), and my appetite is starting to go away completely.
Symptoms: A big ol' belly. Occasional shooting pains in my legs (I'm working on improving circulation). Lower back pain (although I'll take some back pain over the horrible pelvic pain I experienced with my first two pregnancies).
Best Moment this week: It's been a super fun week celebrating Avery's birthday and just enjoying summer as a family. I am starting to freak out over all the stuff I need to sew/do before Harper gets here. Her due date is coming up so quickly!!

No comments: