Search Past Posts

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

36 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 36 weeks (only 4-ish to go!)
Size of baby: About 6 lbs and 18.5 inches long (the size of a head of romaine lettuce)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 32 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Yes. And some of them are getting a little snug, oh my goodness. I really don't remember feeling this big with the first two.
Gender: We're having a GIRL! Harper Kate :)
Movement: Baby girl moves a LOT. And now she's getting big, so it's actually painful. She also gets the most active at night, so falling asleep is interesting to say the least.
Sleep: I sleep okay (as in I can go all night without getting up to go to the bathroom), but finally falling asleep is half the battle.
What I miss: Not needing to pee every thirty minutes. Really, it's getting out of hand.
Cravings: Other than discovering the perfect combination of potato chips and frozen grapes, I'm not really craving much these days, and my appetite is starting to go away completely.
Symptoms: A big ol' belly. Lots of Braxton Hicks. Occasional shooting pains in my legs. Lower back pain. Other fun stuff that I probably shouldn't mention on the blog.
Best Moment this week: It's a tie this week! 
1) Finishing Harper's car seat
2) An amazing visit to my fantastic chiropractor. My adjustment made an immediate difference in my cramping, AND the massage therapist was there and worked on my legs and hip flexors during my heat therapy. I seriously felt like a new person when I left the office.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

So, what made you decide to go to a chiropractor this time around? Had you ever been before?