Search Past Posts

Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tuesday's List: Fall Fashion and Accessories

It's back! I'm still not overly excited about this week's list because I'm no fashionista, but here's my list of Fall Fashion & Accessories.
  • Layering tees. I just stocked up on some J. Crew long-sleeved tees for this very purpose. They make spring/summer clothes last through fall.
  • Scarves. Love love love.
  • Ballet flats. I love heels, but they don't love me. Therefore, I love flats even more! Here are my favorites:
  • Hoodies. I live in these after school, and they're pretty much my favorite item of clothing. I guess that's the tomboy in me that's never quite gone away.
  • Turtleneck sweaters
  • Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Candles from Bath and Body Works. Those count as an accessory, right?
Speaking of candles, I scored a free Glade candle tonight at Walmart just by printing off this coupon. The coupon is for $3.50 off any Glade Home Fragrance item, and the 4 oz. candles were $2.25 at my local Walmart, thus leaving the $1.25 overage to help cover the dish soap that I so desperately needed. (p.s. Thanks, Brooke, for giving us some to hold us over!) And now my house smells like yummy apple cinnamon! Yay for fall!

Okay, it's your turn. What are your fall favorites?


2 comments:

Kati said...

Great list! I desperately need some new Fall candles for our house!

Brooklynn said...

No problem Heather! Anytime!