Search Past Posts

Monday, December 7, 2009

Today is Monday,

and my living room looks like my dryer, Christmas, and the mailbox threw up in there. Good thing today's small thing is to clean it because I was planning on doing that anyway, and now I get points for it. Score.

I'm not doing a huge weekend update today because, quite frankly, our weekend wasn't really worth writing about. Don't get me wrong, it was a weekend that was needed, just not blog-worthy. 

This week is completely packed though, which means that our house will probably still be Christmas light-less until the weekend. Our neighbors are totally showing us up because their houses already look awesome. Speaking of neighbors, check out their blogs here and here. (Sadly, blogs are the only way I've kept up with them lately... hi, girls!)

So here's my week's rundown: tonight I have an early indoor game, tomorrow is grocery shopping (hopefully?), Wednesday is soccer tryouts and Lifegroup, Thursday is my night to breathe (i.e. The Office), Friday night is scrapbooking, Saturday is the church choir dinner. Unfortunately, this is also Matt's busiest work-season, so he'll be absent for much of the week. Boo. 

Have a great week!

No comments: