Search Past Posts

Monday, October 12, 2009

New Blog Layout!

I have to be honest. I'm just posting tonight because I want to show off my new blog layout, thanks to Whitney and Brooke. I'm still not all the way finished because I still have to play around with paint.net to make a banner...BUT I'm getting there. Yay!

We had neighbor dinner night tonight and, don't be shocked now, I cooked. Eek! It's actually been awhile since I cooked because Matt's just so dang good at it that I've gotten spoiled, but considering that it's ALL gone (except for the massive batch of mashed potatoes that Matt made), I'd say my first foray back into the kitchen was an edible success. Point for Heather. On that note, we love our neighbors-- check out their blogs!

After all that yummy food (plus Funfetti cookies, so much for losing baby weight), I popped in my post-natal workout dvd with which I have a love/hate relationship. Tonight the hate was clearly evident. Lindsay Brin kicked my butt! Hopefully I'll stay with it long enough to rediscover my abs. It's been awhile.

2 comments:

Julia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooklynn said...

You made me laugh!