Search Past Posts

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Who needs homecoming?

This weekend was ETBU's homecoming, and we really wanted to go. However, Avery's already been on five road trips in her less-than-four months of life, so we needed to just stay home.

Matt's parents came to town...


And then instead of going to Marshall, some of our favorite people from ETBU came to us! Wendi and Kyle came over to meet Avery, and it was SO good to catch up. Matt even cooked us some amazing potatoes. Yum!


Meg likes beer?


I feel like I've gotten really bad about keeping in touch with my friends. It seems like it gets longer and longer between visits, but every time we reconnect, it's like time never went by. I'm so very thankful for that.


It's been a great weekend, and now I need another one to recover from it. It's bedtime. Goodnight!

No comments: