Search Past Posts

Blog Archive

Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Five

1. I'm home today with a sick baby girl. Well, "sick" might be a relative term. She was running a low grade fever yesterday when I picked her up from day care, so she's not allowed back until Monday. She seems totally fine to me, but what do I know? Hey, I'm not at school giving the TAKS test, so I'm not going to complain.

2. We have groceries again! Yippee! And an iPod touch. I caved. Those two things aren't really

3. I would love for the rain to hold off until at least Saturday afternoon so we can have our garage sale and FINALLY get rid of the clutter I've gotten out of the house.

4. Unlimited texting starts on May 4! Yes, we're a little behind on the times.

5. Gotta run and supervise this active little munchkin before she demolishes the study.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Kati said...

Yay for texting!!! Hope Avery feels better soon :<

Anonymous said...

1. Get well soon A!
2. We've been doing CORN (clean out refrigerator night) lately to make room for birthday party food, so we'll do some major grocery shopping soon.
3. I think we're done with the rain for now. We had some hail the other day. And no one wants to do a garage sale with me so I'm Freecycling everything.
4. We just got a data plan at the end of '09. Speaking of behind in the times, we don't even have a TV.
5. Tell me about it! E's been into EVERYTHING!!!