Search Past Posts

Blog Archive

Monday, September 13, 2010

Problem solved.

Earrings are my go-to accessory, so awhile back I found myself searching for a storage solution.

Enter Google. I found all sorts of options. None of which were remotely cute or under $20. Case in point:

Enter DIY. I found some cute ideas, complete with ribbon and fancy painted picture frames. Please, I just needed a place to stash the earrings.

Now enter practicality and a cheapskate.


My earring storage dilemma was solved, and it only required a $3 drawer basket (courtesy of Walmart), a couple of hooks, and minimal effort.

Now about those necklaces...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job! Here's a necklace organizer that the orgjunkie made: http://orgjunkie.com/2009/02/inexpensive-jewelry-organizer.html