Search Past Posts

Thursday, March 7, 2013

18 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 18 weeks
Size of baby: About 5.5 inches long, the length of a bell pepper
Total Weight Gain/Loss: At my last appointment I was up two pounds. We don't own a scale, but I'm fairly certain that I will have gained at least five more by the time my next appointment rolls around. Needless to say, my appetite is back in a big way.
Maternity Clothes: Yes. Pants and shirts. Except the pants don't really fit, so boo to that. Also, I can still definitely get away with regular shirts, but I don't feel like stretching them out unnecessarily.
Gender: We find out TUESDAY!
Movement: Feeling lots of flutters these days.
Sleep: When I finally get to sleep I'm fine, but then my kids think it's okay to wake me up before 8. Somebody come teach them that I am not a morning person. :)
What I miss: Having properly fitting clothing to wear
Cravings: Basically anything that could possibly be unhealthy for me to eat. Today's choice? Chicken Express. Seriously?!?
Symptoms: My stomach just keeps on getting bigger, so I'd say that's a pretty obvious symptom.
Best Moment this week: It was a pretty uneventful week, but I'm REALLY looking forward to our ultrasound on Tuesday. I'll be back next week with the reveal!

No comments: