Search Past Posts

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wedding Mini Road Trip

I've been completely slacking in the blog department, so here's a glimpse of our most recent Saturday. We took a little family road trip to east Texas last weekend to witness my friend Beth's sweet wedding. It was a gorgeous day (even though it was COLD), and I'm glad we made the 1.5 hour trek!

The bride's cake was beautiful and delicious!


Isn't Beth gorgeous?? I'm so excited that she found Matt. I love their story. :)


Sassy Pants took some flower girl notes during the ceremony to get ready for Aunt Carrie's and Aunt Allison's weddings!


And Landon enjoyed the M&Ms. A lot.


I'm sad this picture is so blurry, but it's the best one I got of Landon dancing with all the girls!


Such a sweet moment between Beth and her little girl (Avery's friend Hailey). Big brother Ian was running around somewhere else I guess. :)

No comments: