Search Past Posts

Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

25 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights
 
How Far Along: 25 weeks
Size of baby: About 13.5 inches long and a a pound and a half, the size of an average rutabaga
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 8 lbs. If you're keeping track, that means that I gained seven pounds between my last two appointments. Yikes! That's one huge jump. So now I'm just trying not to repeat that this time, but check out how huge my belly got in the last two weeks!
Maternity Clothes: I'm in mostly maternity clothes because I don't want to stretch out my "real" clothes, but I still wear some regular tops.
Gender: We're having a boy! Introducing.... Landon Matthew. :)
Movement: I feel lots of movement, especially at night
Sleep: I'm sleeping okay for now (I'm definitely not big enough yet to be uncomfortable; I know I'll get there though!)
What I miss: Being skinny :) Okay, so that's a little vain. Sorry.  
Cravings: I have a major sweet tooth these days. 
Symptoms: I have to pee like all the time. TMI, but annoyingly true.
Best Moment this week: Okay, so this isn't really pregnancy-related, but the sun came out this week! It's been in the 60s and 70s since this weekend, and I'm loving being able to play with Avery outside. It makes me more active (hello, walks!), so I feel better, too.

No comments: