Search Past Posts

Blog Archive

Monday, February 21, 2011

26 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 26 weeks
Size of baby: About 14 inches long and a a pound and two-thirds
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 8 lbs. If you're keeping track, that means that I gained seven pounds between my last two appointments. Yikes! That's one huge jump. So now I'm just trying not to repeat that this time, but check out how huge my belly got in the last few weeks!
Maternity Clothes: I'm in mostly maternity clothes because I don't want to stretch out my "real" clothes, but I still wear some regular tops.
Gender: We're having a boy! Introducing.... Landon Matthew. :)
Movement: I feel lots of movement all the time; surely he can't be as active as Avery, right? I think I might be in trouble.
Sleep: I'm sleeping okay for now once I actually get to sleep.
What I miss: Being skinny :) Okay, so that's a little vain. Sorry.  
Cravings: I have a major sweet tooth these days. 
Symptoms: I have to pee like all the time. TMI, but annoyingly true.
Best Moment this week: Picking out paint colors for Landon's nursery! We bought the paint and everything, so now I just need to clear out the rest of the stuff that's in there so we can get started.

And just for the record, I'm totally dreading my glucose test on Thursday. The only good thing about it is that it means I'm thisclose to the third trimester. One more week!

No comments: