Search Past Posts

Blog Archive

Monday, December 20, 2010

17 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 17 weeks
Size of baby: About 5 inches long, the size of a turnip (but who really knows anything about turnips?!?)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I don't own a scale, but at my last appt. a couple weeks ago I was down two pounds from my starting weight. However. I have been eating like a madwoman all week, so I'm sure that number will skyrocket by my next appt.
Maternity Clothes: Don't need them yet, but I'm definitely close to busting out the maternity pants. I'm trying to hold off on the pants until after Christmas, and I shouldn't need maternity tops for awhile.
Gender: We find out on our anniversary (December 30)!
Movement: I'm the worst at paying attention to this (until it's too obvious to miss). So no, I don't think I've felt movement yet.
Sleep: I'm sleeping okay for now (I'm definitely not big enough yet to be uncomfortable; I know I'll get there though!)
What I miss: Coca-cola (I'm doing everything in my power to avoid kidney stones this time around)
Cravings: Water. I'm like eternally thirsty these days and want to drink water all day long.
Symptoms: Loving the second trimester. I have so much more energy and practically no morning sickness.
Best Moment this week: It was kind of an uneventful week, pregnancywise.

No comments: