Search Past Posts

Blog Archive

Monday, December 27, 2010

18 Weeks

Haha, worst picture ever. I didn't want to ruin the weekly picture streak. I'll dress up a little more next time, haha!
Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 18 weeks
Size of baby: About 5.5 inches long, the length of a bell pepper
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I don't own a scale, but at my last appt. a few weeks ago I was down two pounds from my starting weight. I'm sure that after a week of Christmas eating, I will have some too much weight gain.
Maternity Clothes: I feel like I need them already, but my maternity pants are still falling off of me (which makes for some very awkward situations; trust me, I tried to wear some on Sunday!). I do feel more comfortable in my smaller maternity tops because they're long.
Gender: We find out THIS WEEK (on our anniversary [the 30th])!
Movement: I felt the baby on Tuesday! It's just little flutters right now, but it was definitely baby.
Sleep: I'm sleeping okay for now (I'm definitely not big enough yet to be uncomfortable; I know I'll get there though!)
What I miss: I was missing Coca Cola, but I've succumbed and have been drinking some after all (in moderation of course).
Cravings: Nothing in particular this week, but I do still love cereal. Yum.
Symptoms: Loving the second trimester. I have so much more energy and practically no morning sickness.
Best Moment this week: Feeling the baby move (but I'm also super excited for the ultrasound on Thursday!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Almost halfway!!